To connect new believers with the local church to facilitate intentional discipleship
In order to maximize the fruit of the Jesus Cares Campaign in your market, Groundwire is looking to partner with Kingdom-minded churches that are geographically and demographically strategic and can help in connecting people impacted by the campaign with a body of believers.
Instead of reverting back to the traditional model where seekers and new believers are expected to pursue the local church and seek out discipleship, we are looking to Reverse the Model! We are looking for churches that will pursue those asking the right questions and coming to faith through the Jesus Cares Campaign.
The goal is to create a warm hand-off to an intentional discipleship relationship even before they step foot into the church. Effective follow-up is going to be facilitated by churches, but executed by individuals.
Great Partner Churches
The churches that make great partner churches exhibit the following characteristics
- Biblical in their approach and teaching
- Relevant without compromising Biblical standards/convictions
- Not shocked or judgemental at fringe appearance
- Effective with Millennials (culture/community)
- Embrace discipleship responsibilities with one-on-one relationships
- A culture of outreach and missions
We will contact you with more information. There are many other ways you and your congregation can get involved:
- Sign Up: Place church contact information on the church finder
- Choose a Point Person: Assign a strategic contact (does not necessarily need to be pastoral staff, could be an office manager) that will help to quickly identify the best entry point for a new believer or person seeking a connection to the church. This person will take responsibility for taking the information from Groundwire team, to hand-off (to the appropriate church staff or member) for follow-up.
- Pray: Include the Jesus Cares Campaign in your prayer communications and strategies during the campaign. Because the campaign is evangelistic and aggressive, prayer is key before, during and after the campaign.
- Recruit Online Coaches for the Campaign: Whether you choose to share during a service, send an email blast, or utilize other church structures, we ask partnering churches to make the need for coaches known to the congregation.
- Participate financially: Whether it's taking an offering, including Groundwire in your monthly mission's budget, or giving a one-time gift, we encourage partnering churches to financially support the efforts in their community.
- Thumb Drive: We will send you a thumb drive with all Jesus Cares Media to share with your staff and congregation to communicate about the Jesus Cares Campaign.